In Our Community
In our community, the MCAF organizes and delivers a variety of community events and programs to celebrate diversity and to promote a welcoming and inclusive community, including:
- Creating Inclusive Workplaces Training;
- Partnership with local organizations to enhance inclusive service delivery;
- Canada Day participation with diverse ethno-cultural communities;
- World Refugee Day activities;
- Cultural Expressions Festival;
- Diversity and Inclusion in Schools in recognition of Black History Month, the March 21st UN International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Noche Latina;
- Dance & Delicacies;
- Newcomer Scholarship Fund.
The work of the MCAF is enriched by our many volunteers and community partners.