MCAF Scholarship Application
Please read the whole application before beginning!
- • Applicants must have moved to Canada as an immigrant or refugee within the past 10 years from the date of application, and normally hold permanent residency or Canadian citizenship status.
- • International students are not eligible.
- • Applicants must fully complete the application form and attend an interview if requested.
- • Applicants must be registered at an approved post-secondary educational institution in New Brunswick and provide proof of
- • Financial need is established by way of an income assessment.
- • Applicant must live in the Greater Fredericton area.
- • Help to complete the application & information sessions on the MCAF scholarship will be held during the:
- - December & March break
- - On the 2nd Wednesday in May
(exact dates, times & location will be posted on the MCAF website & FB, and Children &Youth FB)
- • Deadline for submissions is June 30th.
- • A printed copy of the application with all attachments should be delivered to the MCAF office.
- • Applications received after June 30th will be deferred to the next year’s scholarship.
- • Final decisions on awards will be made before the end of July. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- • Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- • Decisions of the committee are final.
Please fill out the below application and submit the completed application or download the application, fill it out and send it to us by
Drop/mail : Multicultural Association of Fredericton Inc.
28 Saunders Street
Fredericton, NB E3B 1N1