Immigrant Catering Group
Immigrants from around the world participate in the MCAF Immigrant Catering Group to prepare and share delicacies from their home countries.
Join the Immigrant Catering Group
Do you enjoy cooking? The Immigrant Catering Group wants to hear from newcomers who want to share and showcase their cultural cuisine.
MCAF can help you take the first step on your career path. Members of the Immigrant Catering Group receive access to resources including:
- Kitchen orientation videos in English, French, Arabic and Swahili
- Food Safety training and certification
- A commercial certified kitchen overseen by Red Seal Chefs.
- Professional skills of food preparation and catering
- Guidance to launch a food business
Order from the Immigrant Catering Group
Do you want to taste the world through diverse food? Hire the Immigrant Catering group to treat your taste buds to delicacies of the world.
The Immigrant Catering Group caters:
- Meetings, events, celebrations, banquets and weddings
Catering supplied at the MCAF Annual meeting, 2018.